Sunday, September 12, 2021

Another 5 Star Review for "Slow Travels in Unsung Spain"

 

Reader Review 

Reviewed in the United States on August 31, 2021

"I enjoyed reading this book by someone who obviously loves Spain. His observations are 
insightful, and particularly to me because it is the view of someone outside the culture, looking 
in. These are not small towns for the most part, and many are off the tourist track, so the author
is giving us a unique view.

It is a little wordy and more literary references than I prefer, so I would like to see tighter editing
in future works, but still a valuable read."

See this Amazon reader review here.

Thanks for your thoughtful comments, Timecheck (from Oakland, CA United States.) I do love 
Spain, most of the time...But sometimes she makes you disillusioned too!



No comments: