Sunday, April 10, 2022

"Let's Cook:" A recommendation

 

Here's a rare thing: me endorsing something. And I only do it when I believe something is really worth supporting.

Let's Cook do a damn good job at making your lunch or dinner easier without sacrificing any quality.

[Disclaimer:] The food I selected from their wide menu and was sent as a trial I did not pay for. I agreed to review their service only if it it satisfied me and my wife.

And it did!

We both chose the organic tofu burger "kit" with guacamole and the freshness of the ingredients was excellent. The size of the portions was more than generous and the delivery was also convenient. They have weekly menus which change, reflecting seasonal produce.

So, for you my readers there is a special offer: Sign up with a 10€ discount. LETSCOOK1265 . I'm confident you'll enjoy Let's Cook as much as I did.


No comments: