Saturday, February 18, 2012
Catalunya protests labour law "reform"
Tommorrow (this Sunday) February 19, two of Catalunya’s trade unions, the CCOO and the UGT have arranged a number of demonstrations across the region to protest against planned reform to the country’s labour laws. These changes would see a further weakening of pay and conditions for millions of working people.
Under the slogan, "No to labour reform! Injustice to workers! Inefficient for the economy…” the protests will take place in…
- Barcelona: 12 midday at Passeig de Gràcia - Avinguda Diagonal
- Tarragona: 12 midday at l'Estàtua dels Despullats (Rambla Nova)
- Lleida: 12 midday at la Plaça Ricard Viñes
- Girona: 12 midday at Plaça de la Independència
- Tortosa, 12 midday at la Plaça del Carrilet
For more details see the link to their blog here.